Wobster

Rodizio (Brazilian Style rotary skewer cooking)

A little off topic but I swear I saw it here and can’t find it on a search. I figured you are all into lots of BBQ things so this may be the best place to ask! 
I am looking for a Rodizio style device. I can find the Carson and El Charro versions but I can’t find the one that was mentioned. I feel like it wasn’t just stainless bug rather had some colored metal in it and may have done up to 9 skewers. It sits on a heat source and can be used over multiple heat sources. I will link to one that I can find but if anyone knows of others please let me know, TIA

https://carsonrodizio.com/products/kit?variant=32352864665665&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&srsltid=ASuE1wQ4F1smBI0TuOHBKgAhxz79XPmfxjyIhPXHXturX-bpY58Ja0vvYXw

On 7/24/2023 at 12:30 PM, Wobster said:

I actually just ordered a Santa Maria Style/Argentinian

Praytell, say a bit more, name brand, SS, fire brick? I was doing Pichana on the roto on my Santa Maria but I found if you don't slice it and spit the meat it was easy enough to handle as one big piece with great results. 

• Like 1