Sanny

Waaayyyyy Off Topic From "Komodo Coconut Charcoal"

Dennis' date=' I'm looking forward to reviewing your new charcoals. Do you know when you will have production samples?[/quote']Yah, that's it, Whizzy... butt in line in front of everyone, claimin some sorta "journalistic license." I think it's just cuttin the line! :wink:

Teasing, of course. I think you should review it soon, so everyone else knows how fabu it is (and who it comes from).

i cant believe that sanny asked TNW to drop trou (barrel, whatever), and not ME!!! :smt022 if i catch up to you, TNW, hiding behind the drapes wont save you! that barrel better be oak, cause its gonna be chopped up in pieces and smokin on the coals...

(ok, breathe mike, breathe...)

time to let the cave-chop out... :twisted:

I tried dropping the barrel' date=' but I just couldn't take the laughing.... :smt086[/quote']I just ignore the laughter - and hang out with other people who are equally vulnerable. Cause the laughing COULD go both ways, you know. :wink:

Naturist organizations have found, you know that their membership is "sagging." :shock:

I just thought of DJ in the nud (without knowing what he looks like but...) :eek::eek::eek::eek:

You know, I always wondered why they call it "Down Under"...hehe...now I really know. Now get your mind off me being naked (I know that turns you on and all)! :pottytrain2::booty::bootyshake:

Man, I seriously need to check your IP address as I would swear this is Gerard using another alias!!!! hehe :eek:

-=Jasen=-

Man, I seriously need to check your IP address as I would swear this is Gerard using another alias!!!! hehe :eek:

-=Jasen=-

And can you tell who I am? (if you find out please tell me?) 8)

Big Brother is watching us (reference to the book not the TV show) :eek:

I really like this new smiley :eek::eek::eek: