Bobkat

This question is probably for Dennis...but

My KK has gotta be here any day now...been cruising the oceans of the world for about 45 days now.

So how does this work, or how 'did' it work for others?

I think Dennis told me (since I'm in FL) the ship docks at the port of Miami. However it makes it's way to Lake Wales, FL for pickup. Don't know where or whom in Lake Wales and Dennis is the only one I've been in contact with and he's half way around the world (and I think traveling at the moment). Anyone know who is in Lake Wales I might call to check on the status? :smt017

Bobkat.....Mine arrived in LA around July 1 (it was shipped about June 3 or 4). Then the July 4th holiday hit....It did not get released from customs until last Tuesday. It took a day or two to get transferred from the shipping agent to UPS freight. UPS freight called me Friday at 7:00 a.m. to deliver that day.....then was a no show...It did not arrive in their yard before the delivery truck departed out. They finally delivered late yesterday afternoon. Mine was about 45 days also. You will get a call from the delivery people. Its frustrating I know. It sounds like your was shipped about the same time as mine.

Re: This question is probably for Dennis...but

So how does this work, or how 'did' it work for others?

I could tell you how things are done down-under but it could be considered to be unhelpful :P

It involves :mad: importers who rip you off blind to import goods...

You are correct to the day..

If you check your answering voicemail from yesterday, you will find my voice calling to tell you that your Gen II is not only in but in the warehouse ready to go out..

It's 4:54 am, yup still have jet lag.. trying to catch up on the 14 hours time difference.. Argh..

I'd call again now but would wake up the family.

I'm finishing the drive south to Los Angeles later this morning.. and will call to book your delivery before I head south.

;)