jdbower

KK Accessory for Sanny

Sanny.....girlfriend....that might make your butt look big :eek::D:D
Hmm. You're right. Maybe if it were a different color? I don't do so well with the whole brown palette. Maybe something in jewel tones? :cheer:

And you know, Trish, my earrings won't show in that! And it would be a bugger to accessorize. Maybe not such a good idea. :?

I reckon it looks like one of them suits that DJ uses at work??

Surprisingly close, except ours are made of clear, 12mil plastic with supplied air hooked up to them.

Amazing - they still look very similar to this 50's vintage PopSci pic. Though there was no such thing as anti-radiation suits, they protect from contamination as no suits can protect from radiation (except lead lined - what fun would that be).

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2005/12/ ... plutonium/

-=Jasen=-

Is that Sanny in the photo? :eek:

Not that I'm suggesting that she's from the 50s!!!! :lol:

No no, Ozzie. My hairs are straight, not curly. :) There's a pic of me on here somewhere...

(I'm the brunette. The blonde is Livvy.)

My hairs are very short now, though. Specially now that they got singed on one side. Hair guy had to snip snip snip to get them even on both sides, and kept laughing at me! Of course, he had a hot pink mohawk and a bolt in his lip, so I really don't think he had room to poke fun... :roll: