Saucier

How ya'll are?

Hello from Menifee CA. Have been looking at ceramic cookers for awhile to add to my smoker collection and had really only heard of BGE before. Actually called Barbeques Galore and found one in Corona Ca, and was fixin to get in the car to go get one, but the wife wanted to take a shower first (imagine that, the female of the species delaying a departure :) )

So with some spare time on my hands, got on the net and started reading. Found this place and seems like a great collection of crazies just like us :)

After a bunch of reading, looks like the KK might be worth the extra $$. Also looks like your supreme leader actually listens to the flock. What an idea. In the days where customer support and anyone actually giving a tinker's damn about their product or support has become non-existent,, its a good thing.

I suppose I could ask a question like ,, "whats the difference between your cooker and (insert name of other brand here)" but after reading a few hours worth of posts.. I think I have it down.

Will be emailing Dennis with a few minor questions and hopefully an order :)

Thanks for the great forum, and the time donated by the site admin's.. It often goes overlooked.

Looking forward to KK arrival !!!

Nice to meet ya'll :D

Welcome Saucier...when you email Dennis he is 10-12 hours different than we are. I believe he has some in stock in LA so if you like something there it won't be much of a wait. If the budget permits, the upgrade from BGE to KK is worth it. The BGE will get you there, the KK will do it in style and ease.

Welcome aboard.

You'll do well here. Slurping the forum admin on your first post is always a good idea. It took me months to learn that :eek: . :(

BTW, it was obvious you're from California. Your use of "ya'll" is atrocious. There are strict grammatical rules you need to learn before you attempt to use it again ;) .

Re: How ya'll are?

Hello from Menifee CA. Have been looking at ceramic cookers for awhile to add to my smoker collection and had really only heard of BGE before. Actually called Barbeques Galore and found one in Corona Ca, and was fixin to get in the car to go get one, but the wife wanted to take a shower first (imagine that, the female of the species delaying a departure :) )

So with some spare time on my hands, got on the net and started reading. Found this place and seems like a great collection of crazies just like us :)

After a bunch of reading, looks like the KK might be worth the extra $$. Also looks like your supreme leader actually listens to the flock. What an idea. In the days where customer support and anyone actually giving a tinker's damn about their product or support has become non-existent,, its a good thing.

I suppose I could ask a question like ,, "whats the difference between your cooker and (insert name of other brand here)" but after reading a few house worth of posts.. I think I have it down.

Will be emailing Dennis with a few minor questions and hopefully an order :)

Thanks for the great forum, and the time donated by the site admin's.. It often goes overlooked.

Welcome, hey don't go praising our admin, he gets the big head. I think he's serving time in prison anyway and they have a new web admin program that he's doing. He may actually get out early for this...so please just leave him alone and let him do his job...well, and his time.

Yes, there are 4 of the main ceramic cookers. Primo grill, BGE, Kamado and KomodoKamado. They all do a good job of cooking vittles. Pick one and you'll eat better. This is the most artistic and we like to think it's the best for other reasons too. But...if you plan on doing competition cooking on a ceramic...you will need a dedicated trailer...this dude if very very heavy. Mine will not leave my back porch in my lifetime if I have anything to do with it.

Welcome aboard, it's a great site/product/forum members. Not sure if sucking up to Deej will improve your standing (besides there's 2 admins now). But if you need any advice on tinkering/modding your KK he's the man...

.. the wife wanted to take a shower first (imagine that, the female of the species delaying a departure :) )

So with some spare time on my hands, got on the net and started reading....

...after reading a few hours worth of posts..

Y'all have a big hot water heater. :shock: Long showers are expensive. :D

So her shower was a blessing (no pun intended).. and entitles you to spend extra dough too.. for the KK upgrade. :)

Won't read about anyone who is not satisfied with their KK or the company!

Yes, it was a blessing in disguise indeed..!! I will have to tell her to shower more often :)

.. the wife wanted to take a shower first (imagine that, the female of the species delaying a departure :) )

So with some spare time on my hands, got on the net and started reading....

...after reading a few hours worth of posts..

Y'all have a big hot water heater. :shock: Long showers are expensive. :D

So her shower was a blessing (no pun intended).. and entitles you to spend extra dough too.. for the KK upgrade. :)

Won't read about anyone who is not satisfied with their KK or the company!