Curly

left over

Lust...

So beautiful.

:)

Since Trish's is a one-off, I'll have to dream about a different color. :) There are two blue-ish that catch my eye in the inventory. One looks like it's blue and green, or sort of like a cloud. R1 Supreme PLUS OTB KKSOTB256

The other is just visible in the lower right corner of the glass green photo. Looks like different colors of blue tile. Kinda like the peppermint pink/red one, only blue.

:) dreaming is good.

Eye of the beholder

I wonder how The Market would take to one with purples or teals?

Maybe too whimsical for the average bear, but I bet that a combination of jewel tones (fuchsia, teal, purple) would be pretty too. Iridescent like a soap bubble. :)

Ok, so my house is blue with fuchsia and white trim and purple shutters. What's your point? :wink:

Re: Eye of the beholder

I wonder how The Market would take to one with purples or teals?

Maybe too whimsical for the average bear, but I bet that a combination of jewel tones (fuchsia, teal, purple) would be pretty too. Iridescent like a soap bubble. :)

Ok, so my house is blue with fuchsia and white trim and purple shutters. What's your point? :wink:

Just send him what you want it made of girl...you're that close to having it ;)

Re: Eye of the beholder

Just send him what you want it made of girl...you're that close to having it ;)

Alas, good Curly, the funds that could go for a KK are earmarked for a trip to Mexico (or other warm place) with the Snooky in January.

But a girl can dream. :wink:

Look, if Snooky boy can't pay for your trip and expenses to Mehico, he ain't eligible to have a lady like you. Just go to Taco Bell tonight with somebody worthy and earmark that saved money for something that'll last you longer than Snooky, cause honestly girl, he still ain't cuttin the mustard :roll: .