Tucker

Another KK finds a new home

Congrats' date=' one of my favorite colors.[/quote']

Breech: Are you attempting to coordinate with an outdoor design scheme? Are there other colors you need to coordinate with, or is this going to set the tone for the rest of the area? You have just invited the color police out with this question. There are many favorites, I believe the blue colors are the most popular and they are nice. My personal favorite would probably be the terra cotta color.

WOOOO HOOOO it has arrived!!

:eek::smt110:smt041

I called the original freight company to get the pro# for the freight co they handed off to for the Florida delivery. Much to my SURPRISE, the Kooker was already at the terminal in Jax ~18miles from home. Truck co said they have it scheduled for Mon 12th delivery 6-8am. NO WAY could I wait, hopped in the truck and went and got it.

Now I just have to wait 'til my neighbors are off work to run it down ramps to my porch. It will remain crated 'til it makes it to the ground.

Not in my wildest dreams did I think I could order this on Monday 11-05-07 and get it Friday 11-09-07!!!!

Just amazing. :pals: