ThreeDJ16

Split Posts from Knife Deal Thread

Re: Happy Find

... Just be glad they are not sharp as his wit; they would still at least cut butter....

Huh? Why drag me into this? I've been behaving myself recently.

Nicely structured sentence, BTW.

You back on the pain killers, or has the announcement of the worldwide hops shortage got you down?

... Just be glad they are not sharp as his wit; they would still at least cut butter....

You back on the pain killers, or has the announcement of the worldwide hops shortage got you down?

The hop shortage is killing me!!! Messed up my plans to make some Christmas beer! :angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5:

Hey, Majestik started the Gerard trashing. I just could not help myself. Plus, it just felt like I owed you a few jabs from your past posts.

Oh yeah, "Nicely structure sentence"....wow....that just really hurts....hehe. :shock:

-=Jasen=-

Hey, Majestik started the Gerard trashing. I just could not help myself. Plus, it just felt like I owed you a few jabs from your past posts.

Oh yeah, "Nicely structure sentence"....wow....that just really hurts....hehe. :shock:

-=Jasen=-[/quote:hdtqpmme]

Is DJ off topic? or back on his meds? :eek::D

DJ wrote:

And thank you Trish for pointing out someone else being off topic! I wasn't sure at first, but that cleared it right up for me.

Yeah since I got spanked for disrupting the geek's techno discussion (imagine trying to make that thread funny!), I've been more sensitive to hijacking threads. :eek::oops:

DJ wrote:
And thank you Trish for pointing out someone else being off topic! I wasn't sure at first, but that cleared it right up for me.

Yeah since I got spanked for disrupting the geek's techno discussion (imagine trying to make that thread funny!), I've been more sensitive to hijacking threads. :eek::oops:

You didn't like being spanked? :eek:

Actually, the recipe sections and the tech information sections are the only ones I really try to keep clean (only try as I know I am just as bad as anyone else). It kinda sucks to be looking for information or a recipe and have to sift through a lot of other posts (and I have heard this from many folks). So while I try to organize/move some threads into categories that better fit (and placed what I thought was clear information describing each section), general type sections usually are not messed with too much by me (unless it is just really off the wall). There are also at least 3 other people with access to move threads; usually those I move, have a new post in it from me (so folks see a new post in the thread to find the new location). Anyway, just a little information I thought maybe sharing would help. Now back to Gerard bashing!! :P

-=Jasen=-

Back to Gerard bashing. :eek: You guys ambushed and knife attacked him' date=' hijacked the thread and that [b']sweet gentleman simply responded with an intellectual correction of your sentence structure. :lol::lol:

Gerard dear, once again I salute you. ;)

Your obviously delusional about whom your talking about! :lol: Gerard must have his own brand of koolaid now. :shock:

-=Jasen=-

Actually, the recipe sections and the tech information sections are the only ones I really try to keep clean (only try as I know I am just as bad as anyone else). It kinda sucks to be looking for information or a recipe and have to sift through a lot of other posts (and I have heard this from many folks). So while I try to organize/move some threads into categories that better fit (and placed what I thought was clear information describing each section), general type sections usually are not messed with too much by me (unless it is just really off the wall). There are also at least 3 other people with access to move threads; usually those I move, have a new post in it from me (so folks see a new post in the thread to find the new location). Anyway, just a little information I thought maybe sharing would help...

I'm glad you clarified that for the masses.

Personally, I think:

The recipe and tech sections are the only ones I hope are kept clean cause everyone is bad on occasion and it sure can be tough to look through posts just like lots of folks say so I think its great that you try and move or organize threads into categories that match their descriptions so that the information is clear and thats whats important but not those general type sections which really shouldn't be messed with except unless its off the wall stuff in which case it's important for someone like you to move that stuff or perhaps one of the other three people with thread moving priviledges will do so but of course when you move a thread you say something about it in the new location so that readers will understand that's what you did when you do it.

I hope I said that as eloquently as you did. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043