gerard

8 years ago, this was supposed to be funny and outlandish

Ugh - The outgoing administration will have to let history be the judge. Fair to say that today, the ratings aren't too high. The incoming administration had better get the 2 Million people on the National Mall today to pony up some money. If today's stock market move is any indication of what we have to look forward to... Ugh....

At least we have our ceramic cookers to keep us entertained and our bellies full while the next four years plays out! :thumbup: Well that and beer! :drinkers::occasion5:

I thought it was a wonderful inaugural. :)

And I listen to NPR and read the NY Times, too. lol

:puke:

If I didnt believe in absolute liberty, to include freedom of speech in all forms regardless of content, I would swear those were two good reasons to impose a fairness doctrine.

As an exercise in political awareness for our gentle readers match the forum member with their primary mode of transporation:

a) Sanny

B) Firemonkey

i) Prius

ii) Open top Jeep with a lift

Answer: If you correctly identified FM as the offroad 4x4 poseur, give yourself a pat on the back. ;)

...you ought to be able to find something to gage that size against. Maybe Mrs Gerard could help you out? :twisted:

FM, do you get arrested at airport security often? Or is this forum your safe haven outlet?

I found a source of 3 oz bottles for making up a "carry-on travel" size of this year's hot sauce batch. The bottles truly are 3 oz each, but they look for all the world like they hold a quart, I was worried mine would be misjudged and then seized by the TSA. All manner of rejoinders to the TSA supervisor as to why the first agent got it wrong ran through my head, some not unlike your comment above.

"No, Dave, you're an adult now. Just give up the hot sauce, get to your destination..."

No problems. I was upgraded, with a decent burger snack in first for the red-eye, and slathering it with hot sauce was a nice new treat.