LarryR

Merry "ECC" Christmas to Me

Re: Merry "ECC" Christmas to Me

Absolutely no way to give a time figure on that. But do an experiment. Cook something inexpensive like burgers and use the very first smoke, then cook a couple more when the smoke goes more translucent. First, you will see how long it takes for the smoke to change. Then you can taste test the two smokes. I personally like the first smoke. Some people don't, see what you think.

I personally like the first smoke. Some people don't' date=' see what you think.[/quote']

Texan Mesquite of course has a VERY strong smoke profile.

Texan's mother's milk has such a strong mesquite smoke profile that not much can faze those babies later in life.

Super acrid first smoke does not even bother their eyes..

;):lol:;)

Picked-up some of the new ECC (actually Trish picked it up' date=' thanks Trish!), can't wait to crack open a box and give it a whirl. I'm thinking some pork butts are in order this weekend.[/quote']

My pleasure Larry....it worked out so well and the American Cargo facility was very easy to access from the 405. Their staff was very helpful. My next trip to the southland will definitely include another stop. I have something I forgot to give to your SO, but will be in Fresno next week. I will email you to meet me. A very nice little surprise from Dennis I want to share with you!