EGGARY

How to convince the wife to get a 32" KK ?

Re: First 3 available Ultimate Big Bad 32" grills shipped

Make sure the day you get it you have a BIG party for a reason she really appreciates. All her friends, and yours, will go ape sh.. over the results, and she will love hearing all the kudos. And getting credit for an awesome party. And as I always say, do pulled pork...

If time permits, try to have all the guests watch you pull the meat off the fire. That always gets riotous approval. The aroma will knock 'em dead, as well.

Re: First 3 available Ultimate Big Bad 32" grills shipped . . Then of course you could do a simple comparison to what you could buy for the same money.. Alfresco LX2 36 Inch Propane Gas Grill ~ $5,908 . . . . . KK Ultimate Big Bad 32 ~ $5,910 n67411 One needs to think about value not cost. I think you get a lot more grill, smoker, oven for that extra $2 ;) ;)

post-6370-139082404321_thumb.jpg

Re: How to convince the wife to get a 32" KK ?

I was asking a general question. I already have a KK, one year old, and love it. Would I like a 32" KK, sure.

With a KK already, when would it be used ? My BGE XL sits as do 2 other grills that I own. Maybe not in the near future but maybe later.

Re: How to convince the wife to get a 32" KK ?

You could always tell her that you would like the 32 and you have a potential buyer for the 23 lined up. As someone in the "On the fence" posted about no one having buyers remorse he would offer 2000 for it. I might be willing to make a similar offer and I don't own one yet.

I could have used that kind of charm in my single years

Best way of convincing my wife to get what I want is to start looking at something twice the price' date=' then show her this one is really a bargain.[/quote']

Yep, before our first down-market ceramic cooker I was printing out plans for a backyard bread oven. The cooker went over so well that Laurie was the one who decided on the upgrade to a KK.

Put Dennis on the phone with your wife?