DennisLinkletter

deleted

With Summer burning up and shipping to the East coast being 40 days to either 21 or 24 days to LA.. It seems to better for business to ship to the west coast.. I can put together a truckload to Atlanta relatively inexpensively when compared to single unit trucking..

So are you no longer utilizing the Orlando warehouse as is listed on the distribution page? Whether its summer (which incidentally is NOT prime outdoor season here) or winter, ATL is still 450 miles away and will require freight (read: "Additional cost")

Is there any color other than the coral color your looking for?

browns, tans, or other neutrals that will blend to a natural enviro-scape? Natural stone would be ideal :wink:

Most definitely still shipping to Orlando

So are you no longer utilizing the Orlando warehouse as is listed on the distribution page? Whether its summer (which incidentally is NOT prime outdoor season here) or winter' date=' ATL is still 450 miles away and will require freight (read: "Additional cost")[/quote']

I am most definitely still shipping orders to Orlando if someone orders one from that area. And after I get some Deluxe cookers out to LA this week, my next shipment will go to Orlando.

Is there any color other than the coral color your looking for?

browns' date=' tans, or other neutrals that will blend to a natural enviro-scape? Natural stone would be ideal :wink:[/quote']

OK, actually last year I did well for a while with a tan tile... I'll get on it and get your OTB on that shipment too :lol: