ckreef

Harley Saying Applies to KK's

A few recent posts got me thinking.

Harley owners have a statement "If I have to explain you wouldn't understand."

I think that perfectly applies to KK owners - if you have to explain why, they really just don't/won't get it.

Some people just understand and no explanation is needed. Other people will never understand no matter what.

Some are on the fence. You don't have to explain why, they just have sensible questions that need answering.

Yup if I have to explain why they wouldn't understand.

• Like 2

I think that perfectly applies to KK owners - if you have to explain why, they really just don't/won't get it.

Some people just understand and no explanation is needed. Other people will never understand no matter what.

Some are on the fence. You don't have to explain why, they just have sensible questions that need answering.

Yup if I have to explain why you wouldn't understand.

Well said and if I have to explain why....you wont understand. I like it.

In that case.. ask me.  I've believe I've heard all the questions over the last 12 years and usually immediately know what the confusion is related to.

It's amazing how many/most people do not realize the damper top is more important than the lower setting because it determines the strength of the vacuum the escaping hot air creates. Just like a garden hose can have many different volumes so can a setting on the lower draft door..

;-)

• Like 2

Yup if I have to explain why you wouldn't understand.

Charles - I believe I said the very same thing in another Forum and was called all kinds of names! LOL!

Some who just never understood when they heard about my KKs understood immediately when they saw TheBeast sitting on the patio.

Being part of the KK family is a tacit experience. The first time you see and touch a KK, everything becomes quite clear. At least for most. Then begins the questions about everything KK.

• Like 1

Charles - I believe I said the very same thing in another Forum and was called all kinds of names! LOL!

Some who just never understood when they heard about my KKs understood immediately when they saw TheBeast sitting on the patio.

Being part of the KK family is a tacit experience. The first time you see and touch a KK, everything becomes quite clear. At least for most. Then begins the questions about everything KK.

Like me, I'm sure you noticed a slight change in that other forum. It started with you and the other KK owners and the post you all do. Then along comes tiny and myself.

The winds have shifted a bit which I think is a refreshing change from the fan boi club we had to endure for some time.

• Like 2

I also don't think many people appreciate how willing Dennis is to give individual help when it comes to his babies. I've said it before, it's like every customer is his only customer, and that truly makes a difference in my book.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dennis is the very best ambassador for a company in any business niche I've ever seen.  If every business owner took care of his/her customers as well as Dennis does us, the two words "customer" and "service" wouldn't be so oxymoronic!  The other fact that people just don't get, Dennis never says an off word about his competition.  He doesn't need to and he knows it!  I for one am proud to say I own a KK and I count Dennis as a good friend.

This commercial paid for and brought to you by "Friends Of Dennis Linkletter!"   :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:

Get ready to here that last phrase thousands of times between now and the 2016 elections!

• Like 1