MacKenzie

Smashed Burger Lasagna

Thought I'd use up a couple of leftover smashed burger so I crumbled them and add to some homemade pizza sauce. Let then sit around a while and then started to make the homemade lasagna noodles and some spaghetti noodles. Put the meat sauce, lasagna noodles, fresh mozzarella cheese, a little cheddar, some Parmesan, sliced and diced tomato and away we go to the grill.

hqAShHn.jpg

Plated.

A34XMEg.jpg

Another meal of spaghetti and portabella mushrooms.

DHbpjEk.jpg

Let me know what happens. This forum is giving me and Mrs skreef a hard time logging on. Very sporadic as to weather it lets us logon or not.

I thought mid day was the worst time but maybe not.

Very frustrating as I never have issues with other forums.

ckreef and Bryan, I did send some info to Dennis and he sent it to the tech person, that was at least 2 weeks ago but no improvement. I'm still on as I didn't shut down after getting on this morning. Yesterday I was on for a few minutes early in the morning and then I couldn't get connected again all day and finally went to bed never being able to get back on. All other web sites and forums are no problem so I'm assuming the problem is not in my system. It is very frustrating when you want to see what everyone is cooking/grilling.