bosco

My first cook on a KK

Sure no problem. I use a taco press but if you do not have one you can use a glass pie plate to press them.

I use MASA corn flour.

2 cups of masa

1-2 tsp kosher salt

1 1/2 cups of hot tap water. I prefer mine a little more damp so add in Some splashes of water as I knead the dough.

I weight the ball and divide it by 16 to get how much to make. That will make 16 taco shells

Once I measure it out, roll into ball then press them.

Then on medium to low heat I placed in a non stick pan for 30 seconds then flip. You wait a few seconds and then they will start to rise. I let it cook for another 30 seconds or so.

Then remove into a taco tray lined with a dish towel so they don't get soggy.

Bosco, care to share your homemade tortilla recipe and any tips for making them? I am considering trying to make them for the first time for a party we are having for the Ducks bowl game on January 2nd.

PJ,

I will have to inform you that I will be wishing you bad luck in the bowl game! Go Frogs!ðŸ¸

Benton

Oops, errant post, with that one word Fleck, sorry. What I wanted to say was thank you for the post of the recipe Bosco. And Benton I won't hold your wishing me bad luck against you because I'm wishing you bad luck during the bowl game too! Since we know one of us is going to have bad luck we might as well have good food!