Jon B.

Santa's Visit To Your House???

I conceive that the great part of the miseries of mankind are brought upon them by false estimates they have made of the value of things.

Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790, American politician, inventor and scientist

"What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul." ~Yiddish Proverb

I consider this forum a family forum which has existed for many years without filth. I was graciously trying to suggest it stay that way.

Point well made and taken.  Humor can be very subjective.  British humor is not for everyone.  

Please know........I did read through the joke section before posting to get a "feel" for what was posted in the past and based on what I read......felt that this video was "acceptable" to post.

I also did put up a warning that it was a bit off color.................so that people that might be offended, would not view it.

My intent was not to offend but to make a few people smile.  I feel bad that you were offended...............but I'm sorry.......I still think that was funny!!

Do appreciate what you are saying........................Agree to Disagree   :occasion5:    

Point well made and taken.  Humor can be very subjective.  British humor is not for everyone.  

Please know........I did read through the joke section before posting to get a "feel" for what was posted in the past and based on what I read......felt that this video was "acceptable" to post.

I also did put up a warning that it was a bit off color.................so that people that might be offended, would not view it.

My intent was not to offend but to make a few people smile.  I feel bad that you were offended...............but I'm sorry.......I still think that was funny!!

Do appreciate what you are saying........................Agree to Disagree   :occasion5:    

Thank you for your post. I hear you and understand. I was not offended. :occasion5:  As a retired Ist Sgt I'm not  sure I can get to offended. Just trying to suggest the forum stays family orientated for the little people.

Is there little people on this forum? I think the youngest so far is about 30. Some of the appeal for me is this is a forum of adults.

Even if we are talking teenagers that was hardly a joke that would offended most teenagers.

And it was a video link. Are you sure you didn't get directed to a different video than what the rest of us watched? You tagged it with a XXXXX rating and I might have given it a PG-13.

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT