Aussie Ora

Upgraded my thermometer

Very nice mate! I love the iGrill software, very nice look to it and works great!

I've got the iGrill mini too which i've used a lot, I've just gone the other way and bought a Maverick XR-50 as the Bluetooth range is a limiting factor in my house so went pure RF with a dedicated receiver.

• Like 1

Very nice mate! I love the iGrill software, very nice look to it and works great!
I've got the iGrill mini too which i've used a lot, I've just gone the other way and bought a Maverick XR-50 as the Bluetooth range is a limiting factor in my house so went pure RF with a dedicated receiver.

I had no problem with my mini Bluetooth wise .but mind you I usually hang out on my patio lol .

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

Yeah, the regular MEATER has a fairly short range. It doesn't affect my cooks much because my KK is only a few feet outside my kitchen door. However, the signal still periodically just drops out; but re-connects itself almost immediately. I had to change the sound it makes for the alarm to the least annoying one as it was driving me crazy!!

• Like 2