LeadDog

Center of the Universe

Ok when I was Xian, China I didn't see any Pyramids. I did expect Sanny to figure this one out since there is some history of China in her family. The Pyramids are in Xianyang, China which is North West of Xian. When you type Xainyang China into google and select the map link the green arrow on the map is almost right on the larger pyramid. You will need to select the satelite view to see the pyramids and zoom in a little bit. There are a lot of pyramids in this area so look around some.

LeadDog,

You should send TheNakidWhiz a bag of your charcoal so he can get it tested and on the lump database.

That way everybody in the world will know about it :D

And you still wouldn't be able to buy it because it costs to much to ship to you. :roll:

Come on dude, it ain't all about me...this is for your fame and fortune. If it makes it to the TNW Lump database (the only and very famous lump review database) and gets a high score, you'll have to suppliment that fork lift with a fleet of 18-wheelers to be able to get the orders out fast enough.

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/lump.htm

... you'll have to suppliment that fork lift with a fleet of 18-wheelers to be able to get the orders out fast enough.
Is that a good thing? What if he likes bein small and select? Elite' date=' even. Keeps the riff raff out, after all. ;)[/quote']

Well, if he wanted the riff raff out, it's kinda to late for that cause we all know about him :roll:

If he wants to stay small, he should either stay away from TNW's lump database, or, send them a bag of coal and say it's his lump so that he'll get bad marks :oops:

If he wants to stay small,

Now Curly went and made me mad. :) Here let me smack you around with this small little stick. :smt075

A picture of my little place.

I highlighted where the grapes came from that made the wine. Over the hill from the house I have pointed out the charcoal pit and the pile of stumps we have for making charcoal. There are other piles of stumps stashed around on the property. Just in case you didn't figure the picture out we own almost everything you see in the picture. Since we are in the middle of prime wine grape growing country we can make a lot more money planting grapes than we can making charcoal. The charcoal is a by product of the firewood business, nobody has a fireplace that can burn the stumps. The firewood business is a by product of clearing the land of Almond tress to plant the grapes.

If he wants to stay small,

Now Curly went and made me mad. :) Here let me smack you around with this small little stick. :smt075

Sheesh man, I only said 'small' cause Sanny said 'small'...if I said "small AND SELECT, ELITE EVEN" would you not be mad anymore?

Anyways, small ain't bad...if we're just talking about the lump bidnez :?

Re: Center of the Universe

No I'm not the one trying to sell charcoal here. Curly was trying to buy some from me but I knew that shipping would be to much.

I get the feeling that DJ hasn't even looked at this thread. DJ are you saying your little place is bigger that the Great Pyramid?

Here is the first post of the thread just refresh your memory.

Sanny's comment about her dog being the center of the know (unknown) universe reminded me that I have a picture of it.

The green arrow points to just about right where my persimmion tree is.

How about posting your centers of the universe?

Is it possible that you don't know how to post a screenshot of your place from Google Maps or Google Earth? Inquiring Minds want to know DJ. :)

Re: Center of the Universe

I get the feeling that DJ hasn't even looked at this thread.

Hehe, well at least you got that part right!

The rest was just a quick poke at ya dude - been kinda busy trying to get back into the swing of things with my return to work. Sorry, next time I will research poking fun at you more - hehe! :roll:

-=Jasen=-