LeadDog

Center of the Universe

OK, I am very tired. I pulled on that prop about 300 times and had my wife in there with her foot on the gas....we finally got her started.

The brown thing almost in the middle is the cabin and the log garage. And we are technically in the city limits....we can't even find the country folks :shock: We moved here from Atlanta...so I'm a real happy camper :D :D

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=17&ll ... 4&t=k&om=1

Re: HotStuff Charcoal

So Leaddog,

You never told us about pricing on charcoal. What are pallets running shipped to South Carolina?

I don't know how much it costs to ship a pallet of charcoal to South Carolina. I would have to ship it common carrier and their prices are normally higher than what I would like to pay. How many bags do you consider a pallet? I think we stack them 4 to a layer and seems we could put 4 layers on a pallet. What are you trying to do pry me away from my cooking and make me do some work?

Re: HotStuff Charcoal

So Leaddog,

You never told us about pricing on charcoal. What are pallets running shipped to South Carolina?

I don't know how much it costs to ship a pallet of charcoal to South Carolina. I would have to ship it common carrier and their prices are normally higher than what I would like to pay. How many bags do you consider a pallet? I think we stack them 4 to a layer and seems we could put 4 layers on a pallet. What are you trying to do pry me away from my cooking and make me do some work?

Well, I'm just trying to pry info out of you for the future. I'm set now with about 600 lbs of lump.

I don't think the website even mentioned a price of the charcial.

The website did have the price but I upgraded the version of Joomla that I was running and it wiped the website out. :( The backup I had was an earlier version so the prices are not posted. Looks like I can get a freight quote online. The last time I did any shipping was before the internet because famous.

How long will that 600 pounds last you?

Hidden behing the trees..

OK, I am very tired. I pulled on that prop about 300 times and had my wife in there with her foot on the gas....we finally got her started.

The brown thing almost in the middle is the cabin and the log garage. And we are technically in the city limits....we can't even find the country folks :shock: We moved here from Atlanta...so I'm a real happy camper :D :D

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=17&ll ... 4&t=k&om=1

You have so many trees I think Big Foot might be near by.

The website did have the price but I upgraded the version of Joomla that I was running and it wiped the website out. :( The backup I had was an earlier version so the prices are not posted. Looks like I can get a freight quote online. The last time I did any shipping was before the internet because famous.

How long will that 600 pounds last you?

Probably about a year and 1/2 :lol: ...so I won't ordering soon. Just lining things up man :roll:

Ok here some more info and then I'll work on the shipping. We put six 30 pound bags of charcoal per layer on a pallet. The cost per bag is $10.25 and no tax if you are outside of California. I feel comfortable shipping up to 30 bags on a pallet. The charcoal is in a large brown paper feed bag. We staple the bags closed and put a sticker on them saying that it is Almond Charcoal. The charcoal will throw sparks sometimes. People who use it say it about 1/3 hotter than Mesquite. I'll see what kind of freight quotes I can get next.

Ok here some more info and then I'll work on the shipping. We put six 30 pound bags of charcoal per layer on a pallet. The cost per bag is $10.25 and no tax if you are outside of California. I feel comfortable shipping up to 30 bags on a pallet. The charcoal is in a large brown paper feed bag. We staple the bags closed and put a sticker on them saying that it is Almond Charcoal. The charcoal will throw sparks sometimes. People who use it say it about 1/3 hotter than Mesquite. I'll see what kind of freight quotes I can get next.

Bout time dawgy. There's prolly a whole lotta people that can't get thier coveted lump...that will buy it all up in a heartbeat. :D

The freight quote to Snellville' date=' GA is $363.15, that is for 30 bags. Curly I figure freight for you would be similar. I used www.freightcenter.com to get the quote if you want to check and see what kind of quote you will get.

Naw, don't worry about it.

$10.25 for 30lbs ain't bad...but when you add $12.10 per bag to it for shipping...it hurts a lot. That's a great deal for those closer to you though :?