Curly

Poor Chubby

Wow. That's quite an incision. I'm guessing you spent approx the cost of a supreme kk on that one.

Glad he's doing so well.

It's hard to type with my hands over my eyes, but here goes.

Yes, it cost a bunch, the "much wanted" rottiseria and the "much needed" new chainsaw are now on hold til 2008.

But he's doing great, he's a trooper. I was hoping to see him settle down a bit, but it seems to not be a factor at all. Man, if I had those recuperative powers I'd be in good shape. :shock:

Now change that dang avatar dude...that's just wrong :roll:

Well' date=' there's one benefit of the animated avatar. I can see what's really on the codpiece. I was concerned, presented only with the small avatar pic. Looks like, well, never mind. But it DOES look like... :shock:[/quote']

Sanny, you really shouldn't stare so hard at that - could make you go blind. Now you could borrow Gerard's shades to go in for a closer look! 8)

Ya naughty girl! :smt047:smt079

-=Jasen=-

Well' date=' there's one benefit of the animated avatar. I can see what's really on the codpiece. I was concerned, presented only with the small avatar pic. Looks like, well, never mind. But it DOES look like... :shock:[/quote']

I'm glad my little Hasselhoff gets big enough for you to see him.

Take it as a compliment. Depending on the audience, he sometimes doesn't feel like rising to the occasion.