Curly

Poor Chubby

Poor Chubby, we're not sure what happened, but he somehow impalled himself on a limb and it was broken off inside his body by the time he was able to get himself home.

They did surgery yesterday and removed the limb...he's still in the hospital resting.

They say he's gonna be fine, I guess he won't be dragging home any deers for a few weeks :shock:

Re: Poor Chubby

Poor Chubby, we're not sure what happened, but he somehow impalled himself on a limb and it was broken off inside his body by the time he was able to get himself home.

You see the deer figured out a way to get even with him. :)

Yeah, when my wife called and told me there was something inside of him, I asked her if it looked like an antler. She said no, It's wooden :shock:

Well, he'll settle down now. We'll have a land where the deer and the laborador play :shock:

Poor little guy :cry::cry: Are you gonna bathe the deer carcas smell off of him and let him sleep inside?

I kinda like the smell, reminds me of my purdy thang when we cuddle :roll:

This pic is on special request of DJ...man I can't figger out if he's more jealous of my KK or my purdy thang...I know he pines after them both though :shock:

ugliest.jpg

DJ, I meant to put this in the Lagianna (ypu know what I mean) thread. So why don't you move it for me :oops::oops:

The boy is still as retarded as he was yesterday befor he was impalled. He's got the snow cone thing on and 100 or so staples and he runs around like he's not hurting a bit.

He's stupid enough that he trapped our kitty to the ground in his cone...I mean how stupid is that, he coulda got an eye put out.

Here he is. The dang stiches run all the way up under his front leg.

100_1740.jpg

100_1741.jpg

100_1742.jpg