churchi

Site Upgraded | 2017-09-18 | IPB: 4.2.4

On 9/18/2017 at 3:45 AM, churchi said:

Hi All,

The site has just been upgraded with the latest security patches. No new features in this release, just a fix for some security holes.

Please post below if you notice any issues.

Thank you.

When you going to upload lots of beer to the site lol great job my friend keep up the good work 

• Like 1

Thanks @ckreef. Appreciate the feedback and I would love to offer more colour schemes, however I haven't had a chance to come up with alternative colour schemes (they are very time consuming to get them correct and looking nice). The colours we are using at the moment @DennisLinkletter had someone put together (pretty sure thats correct), and I have just maintained them throughout the uprgades.

As soon as I can get a new colour scheme made up it will be deployed. I have not been dodging your request for this :) 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2017 at 11:26 PM, churchi said:

Thanks @ckreef. Appreciate the feedback and I would love to offer more colour schemes, however I haven't had a chance to come up with alternative colour schemes (they are very time consuming to get them correct and looking nice). The colours we are using at the moment @DennisLinkletter had someone put together (pretty sure thats correct), and I have just maintained them throughout the uprgades.

As soon as I can get a new colour scheme made up it will be deployed. I have not been dodging your request for this :) 

Not following you on this can't you just get a free mobile skin or pay for one that someone else coded already for this forum...is what I do for my forums of course there are tweaks with any skin you put on 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stile88 said:

Not following you on this can't you just get a free mobile skin or pay for one that someone else coded already for this forum...is what I do for my forums of course there are tweaks with any skin you put on 

I believe this is what they did on the Guru forum. There are 3 or 4 mobile skins to choose from.