JCBBQ

Hello from Jersey City

Today I made the decision.  I will own a KK32BB.  Within a year.

I've been a happy Primo XL owner for about 4 years now.  Love the versatility of ceramics but always wanted more.  The wife and I are planning a major renovation of our garage and "back yard".  Quotes bc w live in the urban hell know as Jersey City and what we consider outdoor space is laughable to most.  That said, "it's gonna be freakin' goarjus" (a little NJ lingo there) ESPECIALLY w my blue ceramic sculpture that doubles as a cooker - I haven't decided between Terra Blue light, Terra Blue dark, or Cobalt.

I can't WAIT to cook suckling pig and picanha on the rotisserie, make two pizzas at a time, and two briskets too.  Welp, see you around.

• Like 6

Welcome JC.
Cobalt blue pebble was my second choice. Haven’t got their yet.
Congrats on the decision to invest in the KK and also your backyard.
Truth be told, I started a complete Reno of my backyard so I could house the KK.
Haven’t finished yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

An expense my JC, you won't regret.  It's gonna pay you back dubiously, and be freakin goarjus like it is.  I welcome your urban NJ zest, your right across the the river next to Hoboken by the Holland Tunnel,..what a pleasant journey into the city.  Your Primo is nice but a 32 KK  in the neighborhood is gonna attract a wandering eye,  obviously you have a precaution beside the 700 lb wt.  Yah, let's see what flavor comes out of  Jersey,  I can't wait either

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JCBBQ said:

Today I made the decision.  I will own a KK32BB.  Within a year.

I've been a happy Primo XL owner for about 4 years now.  Love the versatility of ceramics but always wanted more.  The wife and I are planning a major renovation of our garage and "back yard".  Quotes bc w live in the urban hell know as Jersey City and what we consider outdoor space is laughable to most.  That said, "it's gonna be freakin' goarjus" (a little NJ lingo there) ESPECIALLY w my blue ceramic sculpture that doubles as a cooker - I haven't decided between Terra Blue light, Terra Blue dark, or Cobalt.

I can't WAIT to cook suckling pig and picanha on the rotisserie, make two pizzas at a time, and two briskets too.  Welp, see you around.

Hey! Who let you out of the Pit? 🤔🖖

• Haha 1