mguerra

Exceptional Customer Service

I also had a recent problem part and was experiencing some difficulties. I explained the situation to Dennis and he simply stated, "let me take a look around, I'm sure we can send one out."   I had another Kamado in the 90's from Grill dome and the ceramic top developed a crack and eventually failed. When I tried to explain the situation to the company and recover a new top with my lifetime warranty it was explained to me that I must have over fired the unit. Yes, Dennis is much easier to deal with along with his staff 

• Like 3

Dennis has supported me and been extremely patient and thorough while working through my PERCEIVED issues. :) I've read about KK amazing customer service many, many times.  That instills confidence before and during the purchase.  Its extremely comforting if you need to exercise/experience it AFTER the purchase.  Very thankful to Dennis and the supportive community here on this forum.  Ive searched the forums for answers to maintenance questions, cooking ideas, etc.  This is a great community and excellent resource too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1