Curly

Replies to Marco Polo's Happy Kamper Thread

That's funny, my first look at a ceramic cooker was up in N. Georgia too. I had no idea what that broken down piece of junk was. It was a near delapidated 20 something year old egg that he had bought used from someone who bought a new one. I looked at it and said, "you paid for that, come on, let's just go over to my place and cook on my nice gas grill". He declined, and we had a great meal that night, and it wasn't too long afterwards that I too was online looking around.

So, yer sayin that a junker of a ceramic cooker is better than a gasser? Imagine that. Imagine how fabu a top of the line cooker like a KK is, compared to a gasser! Oooh!

Someone invite me to supper, quick! Prolly should invite Deej, too, cause he doesn't have a KK either.

:)

So, yer sayin that a junker of a ceramic cooker is better than a gasser? Imagine that. Imagine how fabu a top of the line cooker like a KK is, compared to a gasser! Oooh!

Someone invite me to supper, quick! Prolly should invite Deej, too, cause he doesn't have a KK either.

:)

Yep, I'm sure the dual flower pots would cook better than the gaser.

Sanny, you are formally invited to my house for dinner with me and my purdy lady tonight. DJ cain't come though cause my cousin will be there and I don't want them fighten over you. My cuz is living in my garage until the police find him. He's real nice, you'll like him a lot, I'll make him wear a shirt during supper if you want.

...He's real nice' date=' you'll like him a lot, I'll make him wear a shirt during supper if you want.[/quote']Well, that's prolly a good idea, for safety's sake, if nuthin else. I was makin sketty sauce last night on the stove. Since I had a white shirt on, I took the shirt off, so the plop plop of the simmering sauce wouldn't get red spots on my shirt. Very sensible, I thought. Until a big PLOP PLOP of sauce splashed out and burned my tummy. :shock: Ow!! Blistered and everything. Had to put a bandaid on. :smt022

...He's real nice' date=' you'll like him a lot, I'll make him wear a shirt during supper if you want.[/quote']Well, that's prolly a good idea, for safety's sake, if nuthin else. I was makin sketty sauce last night on the stove. Since I had a white shirt on, I took the shirt off, so the plop plop of the simmering sauce wouldn't get red spots on my shirt. Very sensible, I thought. Until a big PLOP PLOP of sauce splashed out and burned my tummy. :shock: Ow!! Blistered and everything. Had to put a bandaid on. :smt022

Sorry to hear about that tummy of yours Sanny, but cuz has a protective pelt and won't easily burn like that...course fire is a different story. Maybe he'll tell you the story about how he set the hair on his back side afire...he likes to tell that one on first dates, thinks it makes him look real manly. Back it the early days we would eat a lot of beans and kinda get gased up if ya know what I mean. Then we'd see who could shoot the longest flame out by lighting a match near the exit area of the gas...well, he thought it'd be advantageous to remove his britches so he did...well, I don't wanna give the whole story away so I'll save the details for him.

Well' date=' that's prolly a good idea, for safety's sake, if nuthin else. I was makin sketty sauce last night on the stove. Since I had a white shirt on, I took the shirt off, so the plop plop of the simmering sauce wouldn't get red spots on my shirt. Very sensible, I thought. Until a big PLOP PLOP of sauce splashed out and burned my tummy. :shock: Ow!! Blistered and everything. Had to put a bandaid on. :smt022[/quote']

Can't believe they left this for me.... 8) - "if there ain't no pictures, it din't happen!!" :shock::lol::lol:

Well now, lets think about this, Sanny. Considering you like to kook without your top on :smt007 , yet have found you need belly protection :smt100 , makes it a bit of an interesting challenge. Especially with finding a design that will allow you to continue expressing yourself yet not intefere with your kooking.

But since I'm always up for a good challenge, and know already I have a small piece that'll match color has inspired me; so I've come up with a pretty neat design. :smt045

The only thing is the shoestring strap really takes away from it :smt022

Any ideas? :smt115

Let's make this PG rated..

As these KK cooks are often family events, I propose she wears pasties!

Now wouldn't that be special, a Sunbrella corset and pasties with matching tassels.

Just hope the dog keeps the cats away.. I'm sure that cats love pasties with

tassels and it could get ugly.

This could be a bad B- movie..

:lol::lol:

i don't think the topic wandered at all! from something we all like to see pictures of' date=' to someONE we'd all like to see pictures of :shock: btw, how's the NURSE treatin' ya, sanny?? i hope he's taking care of those blisters![/quote']Alas, he's got a bad cold. AND is moving to Rochester next week. So, it's Sanny heal thyself. :smt022