Troble

Sphere

Last weekend I went to Vegas to see my favorite band Phish play at the Sphere. I’ve been seeing Phish since my first show which was in Vegas in 1998. I’ve seen them over 100x by now but what I saw at the Sphere absolutely blew my mind. It was the most incredible concert experience I’ve ever seen. My buddy described it as “having a VR headset on while sitting next to the soundboard”

Check it out 

this guys instagram has great shots https://www.instagram.com/scottharrisphoto?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Troble

Kind of like IMAX but better.  No need for the acid the effects are uncanny, you must have loved the show....thought I saw you in the top row. Definitely worth the price of admission, how do they do that, amazing.

On 4/28/2024 at 1:11 PM, Troble said:

Last weekend I went to Vegas to see my favorite band Phish play at the Sphere. I’ve been seeing Phish since my first show which was in Vegas in 1998. I’ve seen them over 100x by now but what I saw at the Sphere absolutely blew my mind. It was the most incredible concert experience I’ve ever seen. My buddy described it as “having a VR headset on while sitting next to the soundboard”

Check it out 

this guys instagram has great shots https://www.instagram.com/scottharrisphoto?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

What section were you in? I just bought tickets for The Dead & Company next week Friday, May 31st.  I bought tickets in Section 209. 

• Like 1