Don

Hello

I thought I was nice. I guess I'll have to ask the boss.

Well Don, was ya kicked off of any other forums yet? That's how most of us appeared over here, so if ya was kicked off, then you still may be a nice guy anyways!

I know it confused me too when I went back and read it, you should a known me when I drank, wheeee doggie :D

No I wasn't kicked off' date=' but I have had several posts removed when trying to get an answer about tiles falling off. They finally took care of the problem, replaced my K9 but it took a while.[/quote']Wow, if parts fell off MY dog, I don't think "replacement" would do it for me! I'd be loaded for BUTT! But then, my dog's my punkin head, and she's 12, as of last Sunday.

Glad you are so calm about it. Maybe it's just easier in hindsight...

I was browsing last night and came across a pic of another Mexi-k with tile problems. Well by the time it was over my "K" had very few tiles left. Now I have the #9 you see to the left and a bare #9 that I am going to try and repair. If all works out I'll end up with two #9's For my wife and myself.

No I wasn't kicked off' date=' but I have had several posts removed when trying to get an answer about tiles falling off. They finally took care of the problem, replaced my K9 but it took a while.[/quote']

You are the FIRST I've heard on a replacement...congratulations. Well, one other person tried to get a replacement, but after a hard time of it, was offered a refund...which he took. But they made hime show pictures of his destroyed K7 first. So, they let you keep the naked one and gave you another one. How long ago was that anyways?

Wow, Don...Im Impressed, you got a replacement out of RJ. Lemme guess, you waited a year and had to pay $400-500 for shipping to get it :shock:

...All I got was the silent treatment, posts removed and accounts deleted :mad: So have you found the other forum yet, where you can post your experience and pictures of your naked POSK?

BTW, whats the crack situation on your number #9? My #5 is riddled with a roadmap of cracks!

No lawyer. I did have to pay for shipping on the new #9. $432 from San Diego. I sent them pic's and they ponied up. They did not want to pay for shipping on the old one so I kept it. I had a set of S/S bands that broke in shipping the first time round and had them repaired after they replaced them. For now I am swapping grates around depending on witch one I use. I may stucco the first rather than tiling,I have yet to make up my mind. As for how long ago, it was just last month.