Curly

Member 52 and age 52

OK, I'm member 52 here and I'm 52 years old. Anyone else the same age as there member number? I'm also member #52 at the Harley forum and I joined there in 2003...so this wasn't a big plan I had :roll:

So, should I buy a ticket with all 52's in it :D

I've never bgt a lottery ticket so not sure that would work :?

Well, I have bought a handful of lottery tickets, my most recent being several years ago.

I was having lunch with a few customers from my class in San Diego last week. The subject of lotteries came up and one of the guys said that he always bought at least one for each of the major California drawings. He explained that he had never won anything more that a few bucks, but he personally knew 2 people that had won separate multi-million dollar jackpots.

When he left to go back home after class, I told him I was buying a ticket and would let him know if I won. :D

I'm new to the forum, congrats on 52. I'm also 52 but member 217. I can't wait till i can send a message when I'm the same age as my member number. I eat well and take care of myself so i don't see a problem. Still waiting for my kk's, there on the water i have two black on black Gen II's [The Twins ] coming. I was going to get BGE's then i saw the Naked Whiz review and never looked back. i've being reading the forum for some time now and feel i know most of you and you sound like a lot of fun and people i can trust.

Emailing Dennis he sounds like someone i could call a friend mosty from what the members say. i have never spent this much money on the internet. Once they land in Long Beach i still have to get them on a boat to Maui and Dennis is ready to help with that to. I will do my best to get pictures of the grills in my driveway and lanai because from what i can tell without pictures it didn't happen

Curly....you may be number 52 but you not 52 when you joined....so does that mean you flunked your first year on the board? :D;) Could be for the use of your purdy thang.

I've been biding my time til the big announcement. It's been hard to wait...but I'm here now.

Hawaiian...congrats,

Hi LeadDog....I was thinking about you this morning when I drove through Paso....I saw a rather large deer (no racks) lying on the side of the road (46) and figured you didn't get to it soon enough. I was also stuck behind a semi hauling a load of winegrapes and thinking it was your busy season. You are probably too busy with the crush to be hunting.