Tucker

Another KK finds a new home

Wicked charcoal arrives today, cooking starts tonight (I already committed my afternoon to playing golf withmy father-in-law)

:(

And when you get home, you can grill yourselves steaks at the 19th hole. :) Perfect end to a perfect day.

I thought the recommendation was still to have a conservative cook the first time out before doing steaks??? Dennis...what do you advise on first cooks now?

Can't miss with a big butt or ribs.

I thought the recommendation was still to have a conservative cook the first time out before doing steaks??? Dennis...what do you advise on first cooks now?

All the new Komodos have been completely broken in, smoke tested and per-heated before leaving the factory.. The cosmetic plaster will burn off in the first hour of heating.. Then you are ready to go.

You almost can't miss with a big butt or ribs. I'd save brisket for after you get a hang of it. Remember that when first heating the body is absorbing heat.. Once the body comes to thermal mass and starts giving off heat you will need to dial it back a bit. Have a good cook..

Can't miss with a big butt or ribs.

All the new Komodos have been completely broken in, smoke tested and per-heated before leaving the factory.. The cosmetic plaster will burn off in the first hour of heating.. Then you are ready to go.

You almost can't miss with a big butt or ribs. I'd save brisket for after you get a hang of it. Remember that when first heating the body is absorbing heat.. Once the body comes to thermal mass and starts giving off heat you will need to dial it back a bit. Have a good cook..