aldovr

Hello to All

Welcome to the forum !!

You will be very pleased with your new grill. Great choice !!!

I also almost ordered from "The Other" company, but like you I was spared by no response to my email.

This forum is a great group of people who are more than willing to answer questions, give tips and share recipes. Sense of humor is required though :D

Enjoy your new purchase

Re: Hello to All

:P:P Just ordered my OTB to supplement my 30 yr old clay Kamado. I've been lurking/researching before making the leap. Almost made the big mistake by getting the K7 during their "Sale" but no one even answered my emails to take my money. What a relief!!

Welcome to the family!! You won't regret getting a KK....you would have regretted the other one...believe me I know!!

Don't forget to take pictures as soon as your KK arrives and post them for us to see.

I can second that; I know from experience too!!!

Part of the problem you experienced from The Other Manufacturer, Johnnyboy, was getting banned from the forum for suggesting you were having problems with the cooker, AND trouble with customer service.

Some nerve you have! :wink:

None of that here, of course. :)

And we don't even have to drink the Kool-Aid to say that!

:love4:

You got that right Sanny.

Sanny wrote:

Part of the problem you experienced from The Other Manufacturer, Johnnyboy, was getting banned from the forum for suggesting you were having problems with the cooker, AND trouble with customer service.

Yup, those were my first two suspensions; but I think the last suspension was for not keeping my word. RJ asked me not to post anything negative; specifically the moldy charcoal, and my K problems.

But, dummy me, not thinking I was being derrogatory, responded to a post by someone asking if it's okay to use moldy charcoal or not. I suggested they ask their physican if they were concerned about it. Next key stroke, wham, "SUSPENDED". So the last suspension was probably my fault.

My point was you could be allergic to mold. It's okay to eat strawberries too, but not if you're allergic to them.

Only one person is responsible for any of our POSK woes' date=' and it isnt you - unless your alias is Bob Thompson. :twisted:[/quote']

Um... Johnson? :wink:

Sanny, I'm not sure if you missed FM's reference, if so, look here, as counselor, you should find it an intriguing read!! BTW, nice one F monkey!! :lol:

Firemonkey has me ROFLMAO

Firemonkey wrote:

Johnnyboy, saying your suspension was your own fault is like a battered woman saying that they deserved it!

Heck Firemonkey; I felt like a battered woman!

RJ's mind games were a tough force to recon with, I tell ya.....

I say "were" because I finally divorced the bastard. :lol:

Only one person is responsible for any of our POSK woes' date=' and it isnt you - unless your alias is Bob Thompson. :twisted:[/quote']

Sanny, I'm not sure if you missed FM's reference, if so, look here, as counselor, you should find it an intriguing read!! BTW, nice one F monkey!! :lol:

Yes, I know. But he said "Thompson." I said "Johnson."

:roll:

Yes, I know. But he said "Thompson." I said "Johnson."

:roll:

Uh, yea, I know.:smt017 That's why I referred YOU to that link...... :roll::smt017 Is it me or her? :smt017 :smt017