DennisLinkletter

E-Z Que Rotisserie

"8" Baskets By June

June came and went. I called about ordering the "6" &"8" combo for the KK and was told again the "8" is NOT available and won't be for about 6 weeks! They suggested that I order the "6" and when the "8" is available they would sell me one for the difference between the Combo and "6" price.

I'll believe it when I see it, I've had emails and phone calls for over a year concerning the Combo package and they are always out of stock, or it will be in soon. Hope the "8" isn't vaporware cause I'm doing a 10 pound turkey today on the "6" EZ Que, wanted the "8" for them.

8" Baskets

Just got off phone with Viking Range (888-845-4641). http://www.vikingrange.com

Ordered BQRB308t, $116. I Think this is the correct one. We'll see.

I explained that Dennis manufactures the Komodo-Kamado and that it is designed to use this unit and the BQRB306t. I also explained that we need a continuing reliable source.

The lady went to the KK site while we were talking. Needless to say she was very impressed. She also mentioned that they have several of these 08t"s in stock now.

Re: "8" Baskets By June

June came and went. I called about ordering the "6" &"8" combo for the KK and was told again the "8" is NOT available and won't be for about 6 weeks! They suggested that I order the "6" and when the "8" is available they would sell me one for the difference between the Combo and "6" price.

I'll believe it when I see it, I've had emails and phone calls for over a year concerning the Combo package and they are always out of stock, or it will be in soon. Hope the "8" isn't vaporware cause I'm doing a 10 pound turkey today on the "6" EZ Que, wanted the "8" for them.

Long story short, called EZ Que today, was told 8" basket would be available in 8 weeks! Their product is the definition of vaporware if I ever heard of one.

Contacted Viking Range as suggested in another post, ordered the 8" basket and it's on the way. Hopefully, the bqrb308t model works like I was told.

More information once it arrives.

8" Basket

I am impressed with Viking Range and their rotisserie Basket. Yesterday I got confirmation from UPS that they had received electronic notification from Viking of a shipment, and the package arrived today!

Dennis' parts screw in as designed, and I think the basket looks a little better quality than the EZ Que Basket. I am a happy camper!

It is EZ Que's basket..

Dennis' parts screw in as designed, and I think the basket looks a little better quality than the EZ Que Basket. I am a happy camper!

It is EZ Que's basket.. but for some reason Viking always has stock even when EZQ does not. But I'm pretty sure that if you look on the side of the half round plate it's stamped EZQ and their patent information.