jchung

Support Question

Hi,

I am wondering if I can get some user experience in ordering and support of the grill. I am thinking about purchasing a supreme, but I am wondering what other users experience was during purchase.

Did the grill arrive in a timely manner and promised date?

How responsive was this company on any questions and problems that you might have had during pre and post sale?

How long did you have to wait from the time of purchase to the time of actual delivery?

These questions are very service/customer oriented questions and I would appreciate all replies.

Thank you.

Re: Support Question

Hi,

I am wondering if I can get some user experience in ordering and support of the grill. I am thinking about purchasing a supreme, but I am wondering what other users experience was during purchase.

Did the grill arrive in a timely manner and promised date?

How responsive was this company on any questions and problems that you might have had during pre and post sale?

How long did you have to wait from the time of purchase to the time of actual delivery?

These questions are very service/customer oriented questions and I would appreciate all replies.

Thank you.

I think you will be most happy if you purchase as Dennis treats his customers very well. Just check around the forum; especially the Happy Camper section. I think you will find a lot of very nice differences if you order here.

-=Jasen=-

Re: Support Question

Welcome to the forum. You CANNOT go wrong by purchasing a KK.

All of your question should be answered in Happy Campers and several of the other forum topics. Here are my answers. Yes arrived in timely manner.

Dennis answered every question I ask in very fast time. I ordered my Deluxe OTB 05/17/06 and picked it up 08/04/06, it was held up in customs for about 2 weeks. You will not have any problems with the customer service from Komodo Kamado. Dennis does an excellent job and builds the best cooker I have ever used. :D:D

i'm sure you'll get plenty of replies here, but i'll be first! i ordered June 30, and received my OTB last thursday. i should have received early August (8/4), but my cooker was held up in customs. this was not a problem for me, but if you are concerned with this kind of wait, you may want to make sure to purchase one that is already in one of his US warehouses (FL or CA), in other words, already in stock here in the states.

as far as communication, dennis' replies to questions have always been timely, one or 2 days at the latest, but USUALLY that day. keep in mind the time difference! he's usually checking out the board early morning or late nite.

when uncrating my cooker, i nicked some of the finish :cry: i emailed dennis asking what i should do, and he replied the next morning to let me know that he had included a "repair kit" that includes some of the black textured material. i found that (didn't know at first what it was) and just haven't got around to it yet :D he even included a crowbar for uncrating and a socket wrench for adjusting the spring on the back. you don't even need your own tools!

dennis is not only incredibly responsive to questions, but suggestions as well. it seems that the heart of his business philosophy is to anticipate the needs of his customers before they even ask, and to be there when they do ask.

feel free to PM or email me with any other questions you might have; i'll be happy to help!

All,

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. I have sent an email to sales asking for more information and I am hoping that they have some inventory in stock to purchase right away. Otherwise, it will be another wait to get the grill. I am hopeful that this experience will be much better.

I saw your earlier post on the Kamado forum and see that it has been deleted. You said you had ordered standard K7 in cobalt blue and received the special RJ customer service many of here are familiar with. As you read this forum over you will discover many have had both the K and KK and without exception prefer the KK.

There may be a cobalt 7 in inventory in the states as we speak. Dennis is out until Monday but he will answer as to what colors are available for immediate shipment in the US.