ckreef

Pork & Potatoes - Inside-out Chops

A slightly different approach to stuffed chops and using a taco rack. Not how I usually do stuffed chops but ..........

We had 3 boneless 1 1/2" chops that were begging to be stuffed. Earlier today Mrs skreef and I were trying to figure out what to do with these chops. Mrs skreef came up with an idea. My response "Your idea, your cook, I'll help!" And so this is really her cook.

87aa5eaed7e5ac678022951f78955187.jpg

29aa7fe788e311dd319ab78a0adb0a93.jpg

4dff4e67652942892757274eede12ac1.jpg

• Like 1

Charles - that is some kind of innovative pork chop and potato combo! I'll gladly give it up to you on this one. Kudos, BIG time kudos!

Hey, when does Super Jr. arrive at The Reef?

That was all Mrs skreef's idea and she did the cook. Part of this cook was to start getting a good seasoning on that Fajita pan bought special for the initial cook on super Jr. Not Fajitas but I need a CI skillet that size (I think).

Waiting on a call from the delivery company, hopefully this week.

• Like 1

Is there a power struggle for top chef at the Reef's. Thats looks delicious!

Not really I do most of the cooking, Mrs skreef does most of the cleaning.

Every once in a while she foolishly suggests something or someway to cook which usually ends in her doing the cooking.

I like when she cooks but I hate cleaning. In our house you either cook or you clean. I'll just keep doing most of the cooking ;)