MacKenzie

Grilled Chicken Stock Soup

Perhaps I should have called it wing soup because that is what I did-

I had some Hakurei turnip on hand so thru that in along with some precooked mushrooms, some onions, the turnip greens, spaghetti and Kale into the pot with chicken stock made with grilled chicken. topped with some Gran Padano cheese.

rjzE59k.jpg

with cheese -

YnVSEcf.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks, guys:)

tinyfish, I think we are getting your weather tomorrow:) It sure is a cool summer. I can't remember when the temp. was over 70F most days it's in the 60s, polar fleece weather:(

CC, I'm really sorry to hear that you are under the weather, nothing like a bronchial infection to drain your energy. I hope you are getting something for it besides this soup:)

Great looking soup. We are in the very high 90's these days but I eat soup in my air conditioned house so no issues - LOL I'm generally not a seasonal eater. If it tastes good who cares what time of the year it is.

Heat in summer brings body temp up and makes temp seem less. Use that hot tub to cool off.

MacKenzie - I'm mending, but not quick enough! The Doc gave me an inhaler and that seems to do some good, but the best thing is time and my stellar immune system!

But that said, there is a lot to be said for good old chicken soup. It's been a go-to cure since before Moses and The Tribes walked out of Egypt.