Poochie

Photo hosting site

Please tell me a site that you're happy with to host your photos. A site that provides direct links to copy and paste to this forum is what I'm looking for. I'm using Photobucket, and while it's serviceable, it's slower than Christmas.  As an added bonus, I edited some photos and when I uploaded them, they come out unedited on the site. I don't know how it did that. 

Anyway, I'm ready to switch to whatever. 

If you ever change hosting services, it's my understanding that the pictures embedded in the post are lost.

Very true. If you ever abandon the hosting account the pictures are lost from the forum. For that reason I always suggest people do direct posting of pictures on any forum that allows it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sounds good. Where is the place I go to post directly to the forum? I'm all for it.

If using Tapatalk use the camera icon to select from your gallery and insert picture at current cursor location.

If on a pc with full website forum - when adding/editing a post go to the bottom of the page and click Attach Files. Browse to your picture and select it. You can then go and attach as many pictures as you want.

Start typing your post. When you get to the appropriate spot go down to the attached pictures and click Add to Post for that picture. It will insert the picture at the current cursor location but you won't see it until you save your post.

I hope this helps - definitely a better way to add pictures to the forum as they will never go away unless Dennis deletes them.

Please ask if you have any more questions.

Please tell me a site that you're happy with to host your photos. A site that provides direct links to copy and paste to this forum is what I'm looking for. I'm using Photobucket, and while it's serviceable, it's slower than Christmas.  As an added bonus, I edited some photos and when I uploaded them, they come out unedited on the site. I don't know how it did that. 

Anyway, I'm ready to switch to whatever. 

Please, please, please  DO NOT host your images outside the forum..

We have so many great post with dead images because of outside image hosting years ago.

It's easy to load multiple images directly to the forum..