Poochie

Mac Owners...El Capitan Photo Problem

Cut me I bleed Apple juice.. I've never owned or learned how to use a PC.  Windows is an alien world for me..

That being said, I never jump into a new OS until all the kinks have been worked out.. I usually wait about a year..

There is rarely anything in the new OS I can't live without.. and I never use a completely ground up new OS on computers a couple years old. I have staff computers running old systems and apps that I pass down long ago.. They are fine with the dated software.

The problem with waiting a year for them to get the bugs out, is that they'll have a new operating system by then. You'd have to wait another year and so on. It appears that if Microsoft and Apple can't improve something, they'll just make it different. Not good.

I hate using a PC,. The only computer I have ever used, since the early 1980's is a Mac. I am a designer and all,the PC guys you just laugh at us Mac guys... Who's laughing now? I recall the first version of Windows and the marketing promo "makes your PC just like a Mac" not true then.....not true now.

Time to get the Apple watch. I was skeptical of it until I got one. I love watches in general but I'm hooked on this one. Precise time and answering text messages without pulling out my iPhone is a worth the price of admission right there. Seeing the stock market + and- points at any given time, all the stuff FitBit can do, and it's all on one screen without having to push buttons...sold!