MacKenzie

Pepperoni Pizza Testing Oven Repair

For more than a year I've been trying to get my gas stove repaired and Fri. my dream came true. Living in the boonies has some draw backs. Today I set my oven temp. to 475F and hoped for the best. The problem with my oven was that if I set it at 450F and ran it for long it would shut off and not come back on until the temp. dropped to a certain level. Makes bread making interesting.;)

Here's my pizza with mushrooms, onion, KK smoked pepperoni and cheese.

YjvbvMG.jpg

8 mins. later-

wwK2e5q.jpg

Plated. Oven is working.:)

siDvHIX.jpg

CK, the dough is the same one I've been using for a long time and it is posted in the recipe section. If you want it and can't find it just whistle and I'll get it to you.;) The one draw back for the prototype is that there is no smoke taste but I  nothing works as well as the KK.;) I am so glad that the kitchen gas stove is working properly. It was working all along just so long as I didn't want to bake at 450F or higher. I feel so gooooood. I don't like it when things don't work like they should. :)

MacKenzie - my dear Mother used to say "All good things come to s/he who waits!" the way I see it, you just proved Mom correct, again!

That's one very fine and delicious looking pizza pie! Kudos to you up there in the Canadian Boonies.

Are the Canadian Boonies any different than the Oklahoma Boonies other than summer temps?