Gnomatic

Brisket Carving FAIL

Seriously, that had to be a guy trying to mess with people like us. Hopefully he is having a good chuckle as he reads through those comments, some of which made me laugh pretty hard.

I think he was totally serious. At some point he mentions buying a precooked brisket from them. Definitely geared for the non brisket bbq chefs of the world.

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT

We used to have a competition in our family to see who could watch Christmas Vacation the most times between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I think the most ever was up in the 40s, I never came close to that number, but I can quote just about everything in that movie and use Randy Quaid's one liners all the time.....love that show.  Hope he eventually gets his life straightened out and starts making movies again.

Seems quite an arse about front way of doing things: he trims the fat off the brisket AFTER cooking it?!? Thought you were supposed to do it before... Why bother with rub if you'll just cut it off afterwards?

Oliver, In Singapore. Cobalt Blue 32

Yea exactly .........

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT