ckreef

Super Fast Pizza

Today me and Mrs skreef had somewhere to be. We knew we had to eat before we left but we were running out of time. Crap what to cook for lunch? Cracker crust pizza? An idea was formed.

Threw the pizza stone in the oven. Mixed up the dough. Formed and dressed 2 pies using available ingredients. Cooked them, took a couple of pictures then set them on the table, lunch is ready.

This entire process from initial idea to on the table, ready to eat, was just shy of 30 minutes. I did cheat a little by using the oven and the pizza stone could have heat soaked for a little longer but I did say I was pressed for time. Still came out decent for a 30 minute lunch.

7a10851befe3f4792429623c58eabd9c.jpg

c0d908359bad2bd2f6a677c2f580dfc6.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Charles - 30 minutes start to table has got to be a record!  Very nice cook.  

That pizza looks delicious.:):smt023:smt023 I have a 6 minute one that I do. It is done with pita bread in a frying pan using the kitchen stove.

I've done pita pizza before - yummy. I looked around (thinking about pita) but I didn't have any suitable pre made doughs. Only fast solution was Cracker crust. 30 minutes is a record for me starting with flour.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1