Aussie Ora

Things are looking good

I owe, Tony big time for this breakfast. :) I had not heard of egg on a cloud until he posted his breakfast. I loved it.

Did as he said, used the immersion blender, slick. Folded in some Parmesan cheese. Baked at 425F for 3 mins then added the egg yolk and baked for another 4 mins.

Topped with some garden chives and purple crack. ;)

59145fd4f02fb_EggonaCloudBreakfast.thumb.jpg.6906a1db24787de53263f9c99dd6fbff.jpg

59145fd84e1ca_EggonaCloud.thumb.jpg.6dd6a0c6a7557dd342161504697e70b1.jpg

• Like 5

You beauty guess what almost did not show up today that's right this box has had a hard time finding it's way lost in Miami shows up in L.A .I took the day off whilst I was at the shops I checked the usps tracking it said it was at the post office ready for delivery so I went into the Po and showed the bloke the tracking he said it was in the van being delivered today . I got home to drop some chicken in the fridge then I was heading out again, when I spotted the courier two doors up .my eyes lit up oh yeah I live in a culdasac so the vans driving twords me then turns to go away I shouted out oi mate stop. do you have a parcel for me the post office said you do he said no maybe someone else .I said that's strange how many Australia Posts do we have lol .I was thinking useless pricks no worries mate have a good one just about to go out and the bloke returns saying sorry I forgot about it .you beaut mate so it finally arrived .great box ckreef with some awesome goodies it was Neverending everytime I put my hand in the box something else came out . Seriously looking forward to trying out the dressings 4ef58cd700d60415723ba0ea4460a686.jpgaf8d6a3bdef209b09e7178dd7d2593b2.jpg9c706f325b777850eba76c776f3290b3.jpg0783ccb1b173914ff2c688582ad1736a.jpge7f50546ea813040a18d02a5dfd8ccad.jpg

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yay - dang it that was a seriously long trip. So glad it finally arrived. I'm even more glad I had that awesome wine bottle box. Kept those bottles safe and secure. 

The peach balsamic I could do shots from the bottle it's so tasty. And the Neapolitan Herb Balsamic is good for so many different things. I found an interesting recipe in my cooking notes for the Neapolitan Herb, I'll post after I get home from work. Of course I had to send the Zatarains since you originally thought it was some kind of animal - LOL. Those little packets of balsamic dressing herbs you would think they were some kind of rare jem they were so hard to find. Anyway just glad it finally made it. 

I was going to add this product list from the store where I bought the vinegars/oil. Got the box all taped up and realized I had left it out. Wasn't about to untape the box. It's an awesome store down by my sister's house in FL. They have everything on the list available to taste and I've probably tasted them all. Could seriously drop a lot of coin in that store. Next time I order from them I'll grab you another couple of different flavors. Hope you enjoy it all. 

BB1.thumb.jpg.634fa8d59a018c74d9ad674aec91e255.jpg

BB2.thumb.jpg.15858afd1b2622c1caac6e3cd8baf1aa.jpg

• Like 2

All good you definitely sent me a great package cheers mate I sussed out the Bella site they have a lot going some awesome flavours .can't wait to try the salad recipe and I am stoked to see some twisted Q between them and dizzy pig they have some great rubs . The zatarains had me thinking for sure I'm as happy as a pig in mud at the momment lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk