Aussie Ora

Things are looking good

@Aussie Ora here is your tracking. Might take a day or so to get going but it does list it as received. 

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=CH016073558US

Cross your fingers, this package was a bit on the heavy side. I had a jar of Peachlicious BBQ sauce but alas it all wouldn't fit. And the mystery ingredient is nothing special but it was needed. 

Also I have the box labeled which end to open. If you open the wrong end it won't be so easy getting the goodies out. 

USPS Tracking is way more fun than Australian tracking. 

Got the new salt and pepper grinders poised and ready for action. 

I like being able to see where it is that's the whole point Aus Post just says in transit woohoo lol tonys parcel is already in Perth.its interesting the different paths they take Chicago to Tokyo tp Perth .those grinders are going to get a work out

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

Yea when my Australian tracking number says "in transit",  basically already knew that since you told me you took it to the post office. LOL 

Interesting about Tony's package. My package should go, Tallahassee, Miami, Dubai, Perth and then bounce once or twice around Australia - LOL. 

There are one or two friends I'm going to make a small bag of Tasmanian Pepper Salt for. Everyone needs to experience Australian gold ;-)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Lol .I'm sure they will be happy with that what salt you thinking of using .might be a fun experiment

I loaded the salt grinder up with  Pink Himalayan salt. I figured it would be a northern hemisphere meets southern hemisphere blend. 

Was thinking Himalayan or rock salt at a 2:1 ratio I still have a packet of my outback spirit which I like .but will experiment after that no use wasting good stuff .the extra thing I got with the pepperberry for you and Tony .I will tell you now because you might not be able to dicepher the label lol think lemon pepper .it's a mix of lemon myrtle and pepperberry. Very distctive taste had some on some lamb chops yum

• Like 1

You are right I thought it was 3:1 on the packaged stuff makes it a bit more mellow but with a hint .which is good .2:1 will bring out its true flavour I reckon could be totally wrong lol. If you liked the berry salt you will love the myrtle ,pepper this is bordering on 1:1 but not quite if you have tried a random generic lemon pepper seasoning from the spice section in the shop .this will blow it away awasome on fish and meat .plus wait to you try salt n berry squid .the possibilities are endless.

• Like 1

I've been looking at recipes for berry's on the net and there are heaps but these two look good pepper berry oil sounds fantastic . http://bushtuckerrecipes.com/pepperberry_recipes_17.html. just scroll down .I love my potatoes and I love beetroot this will stand out in any crowd . http://heneedsfood.com/2012/07/hasselback-potatoes-with-beetroot-pepperberry-salt/

Just checked the tracking. It cleared US outgoing customs (in Miami), then went to the Miami airport. A little bit ago it left the Miami airport. Most likely it's currently on an airplane heading out over the Atlantic Ocean  for Dubai. I believe it's going to be on Australian soil before the weekend. 

• Like 1