SmallBBQr

Canadian Shipping

Was taking a look at some of the models (some currently in stock in CA), but when choosing a model, it reports that shipping to Canada (Alberta) is not available.  Something special I need to do or a way to get an estimate?  Was looking at some of the sale KKs...though I think a 21 is in my near future.

Thanks.  After some further playing around, I think it is just a postal code error.  I found that if I put in another postal code (my work) just a few minutes away, it provides me an estimate, but says "Sorry, we do not ship to that destination" when I choose my home address postal code.  We are in a new area, so probably just a "glitch" with data lookup.  I'm sure it will not be an issue....at this point, just waiting for the 21's to go live.

With just the two of us now, while the 23 would provide me some additional space, it will rarely get used.  My keg now is only 18" and I manage, so the 21 should almost be perfect.  Might be the rare cook I want the extra space, but it would be the exception, not the rule.

Edited by SmallBBQr
  • Like 1

After talking with Dennis about what KK to get that would suit my needs, etc. a bond of trust was formed and I put my hands in the man that makes the Komodo Kamado.  BTW  normally I would get all the details first and go over them carefully, start adding things up , etc. before committing to a purchase. Dennis will provide you with all the details. It was a smooth purchase and I was totally satisfied. :) 

Great choice mate hope you take the plunge .I'm in Australia that other commonweath block of land down south lol .I'm not sure of the exact canadian charges but I'm pretty sure they are like here bleed you dry. But even though everyone was standing there holding their hand out I was surprised that it just cost me a bit over a grand to get it to my door.i just looked at the aus to can and we are trading even .might have to start buying online from Canada lol

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill