Nice knives and interesting sharpener.

Work has a Christmas present random drawing for management people. The main office wraps a bunch of different presents and labels them with a number. You then pick a number out of a hat and see what present you get. This year I got a boxed knife. It's not a totally bad knife. Will use it as a travel knife when I go to my sister's house. She has a Henkle set that every knife has micro scalloped edges. What a total piece of crap those knives are. Henkle should be ashamed selling knives like that. 

Anyway I got lucky this year in the Christmas present draw. 

WKa.thumb.jpg.81b414f2d38ece4160f0b10a18ef7b38.jpg

WKb.thumb.jpg.5199a802f01b5cb6225c5543d791f156.jpg

• Like 2

Nice knives and interesting sharpener.

Work has a Christmas present random drawing for management people. The main office wraps a bunch of different presents and labels them with a number. You then pick a number out of a hat and see what present you get. This year I got a boxed knife. It's not a totally bad knife. Will use it as a travel knife when I go to my sister's house. She has a Henkle set that every knife has micro scalloped edges. What a total piece of crap those knives are. Henkle should be ashamed selling knives like that. 
Anyway I got lucky this year in the Christmas present draw. 
WKa.thumb.jpg.81b414f2d38ece4160f0b10a18ef7b38.jpg
WKb.thumb.jpg.5199a802f01b5cb6225c5543d791f156.jpg

That does not look to bad I'm sure you will hang it on the wall with pride lol .a bloke on my local bbq site just recived his box of 4 x wireless probs from the kickstarter you are on after 2 years he reckons .how does that work some bloke in Perth scores theirs before you .any way it's good to see not all company's have gone the way of give you nothing take you no where

Outback kamado Bar and Grill