Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Grif054

Big Bad 32 for sale excellent condition. Lots of accessories

Due to personal reasons I am selling my less than 6 month old Matte Black Pebble Big Bad 32.  I have the basket splitter, pizza stone, gas assist, cover, Rotisserie with basket, reducer, forks and 50 lb motor.  I think I have about $7500 Invested including shipping.  Would like to get $5800 for the works.  I think thats a pretty good deal.  

Due to personal reasons I am selling my less than 6 month old Matte Black Pebble Big Bad 32.  I have the basket splitter, pizza stone, gas assist, cover, Rotisserie with basket, reducer, forks and 50 lb motor.  I think I have about $7500 Invested including shipping.  Would like to get $5800 for the works.  I think thats a pretty good deal.  

Bugger mate .that is a steal .I reckon I could buy it and get it shipped to Australia for less then ordering from Dennis. This won't last long .at least you got to give it a go not many can say they have .

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Bugger mate .that is a steal .I reckon I could buy it and get it shipped to Australia for less then ordering from Dennis. This won't last long .at least you got to give it a go not many can say they have .

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

That is true, thank you for that.

• Like 1

Sorry you are in the position to sell.  I found myself there at the beginning of the year.  Can you post pics of the setup?  Only 5 1/2 hours away.   Hmmmm.......

Edited by dj-ia

Hi Grif054,  I hope all is ok. I am sorry to hear you are selling.... 

I just purchased mine otherwise I would be beating your door down this weekend to purchase the unit.    If you do want to split the unit up I would be interested in the gas assist & all of the rotisserie items and the cover. I have not purchase these yet. 

Send me a message and let me know if you want to.  

Sorry to hear that you're having to sell it! :-( 

As we've seen before here, it won't take long to find a willing buyer. That's an exceptional price for all that gear. And, being here in the Midwest, plenty of folks within driving distance. 

1 hour ago, tony b said:

Sorry to hear that you're having to sell it! :-( 

As we've seen before here, it won't take long to find a willing buyer. That's an exceptional price for all that gear. And, being here in the Midwest, plenty of folks within driving distance. 

Thank you.

On 9/1/2018 at 10:51 AM, Grif054 said:

Not pictured: all of the rotisserie items as listed

20180901_094046.jpg

20180901_094036.jpg

20180901_094136.jpg

20180901_094132.jpg

20180901_094146.jpg

20180901_094139.jpg

15358134207116766795011541382330.jpg

15358134519892408862244754883529.jpg

If still available I am interested I own a 32 already but would like another

25 minutes ago, Eddie mac said:

Is that a scratch of some sort on the Lower back side or the picture is like that

Not at all. Cant see it except in the picture.   I will snap a new one.  Thank you.

Just now, Grif054 said:

Not at all. Cant see it except in the picture.   I will snap a new one.  Thank you.

I wiped it down since.  Maybe it was a water mark.

Sorry you are in a position to sell 6 months is no time at all to have any cooker best of luck to you selling it i am sure someone will jump on this soon

On 9/2/2018 at 3:50 PM, Eddie mac said:

If still available I am interested I own a 32 already but would like another

Sorry I didn’t get back to you but we are ordering the 42 do to shipping and we need the xtra room thanks