Aussie Ora

Pork crackle

Tekobo wanted crackle let's face it the KK is the most moist cooker out there we all love our chicken the kj and green egg are hot and moist and the tin varieties are hot perfect for crackle .but the KK has the advantage of being able to dial done making it oven like .got myself a shoulder.

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tekobo wanted crackle let's face it the KK is the most moist cooker out there we all love our chicken the kj and green egg are hot and moist and the tin varieties are hot perfect for crackle .but the KK has the advantage of being able to dial done making it oven like .got myself a shoulder.

I just got a new tablet lol .so here is the shoulder .I gave it a score using my ninja blade this thing is so sharp and works perfect, put it in the fridge here it is this morning looking nice and dry will cook it up later.

2bd1f1bfe7ba401f230c532f1ae87e0d.jpg644c027d96e1a8c302bdf06652eeb719.jpg1257d7adaae1a4893922f8c89df77615.jpg63f13201f2c9c42118a06e2aefe5cf9d.jpg

• Like 2

Well, the meal looks tasty in any case.  I guess the Maker's Mark didn't go to waste.  :toothy7:

I went over to the kamodo guru forum to look for the post that @parisbrownep referred to and found it here: https://www.kamadoguru.com/topic/28353-crackle-on-the-jt/.  The crackling on that belly looks great.  Do you masquerade as Aussie Joe over there?  If so, kudos for that crackling.  Looking forward to my next attempt, will take some of the tips from there as I am keen to do the porchetta the "authentic" way, on a roti.  

• Like 1

yep that's me . Iremember that cook tasted so good and the crackling was crunchy.You will get it for sure

Well, the meal looks tasty in any case.  I guess the Maker's Mark didn't go to waste.  default_toothy9.gif

I went over to the kamodo guru forum to look for the post that [mention=2626]parisbrownep[/mention] referred to and found it here: https://www.kamadoguru.com/topic/28353-crackle-on-the-jt/.  The crackling on that belly looks great.  Do you masquerade as Aussie Joe over there?  If so, kudos for that crackling.  Looking forward to my next attempt, will take some of the tips from there as I am keen to do the porchetta the "authentic" way, on a roti.  

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Thanks 1