Tyrus

A Diamond in the rough

On 5/20/2019 at 4:13 PM, Tyrus said:

Tekebo, I picked up that gauntlet you so carelessly dropped on floor and considered it's merit. If it is to your liking, please consider as an opener the team with the best season record and IF your team makes it to the playoffs, will cross that next bridge, as it would be appropriate again to re:negotiate. For me I have work to do now, unlike some that sit on the dock of the bay and watch the tide roll away. lol

Enjoying watching the canal flow by here.  I will give your proposal due consideration sir.   I am minded to propose one amendment and one addition to this initial wager.  May we consider best season record in each conference i.e. who is the no 1 seed in each?  Also, there may be some merit (and fun) in betting on which bottom placed team will make the most improvement this year.  I am open to suggestions as to how to measure this but my plan was that we could only choose between the eight teams that came at the bottom of their division last year.  What say you?

MMMMMM, enjoy your holiday. I will PM you to ease through this meandering contract and consult with my Atty. I see no rush and a little research may prove worthy, besides you  have full plate with getting the recipe grillin site up and producing with Alex. I'll be back

• Like 1