MacKenzie

Burgers Just Burgers

I'm having some work done in the kitchen tomorrow and thought I'd make some burgers for the carpenter. ;);)

I also made some round perfectly melting cheese slices. Hope fully tomorrow I'll get a pix of everything put together but I'm not sure that's going to happen. I'll try.

Burgers on the Grill.jpg

Burgers are done and they are so tender. How tender you ask, dropped one while flipping and it fell apart. Guess that one is mine. ;)

Cooked Burgers.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks, Tony and sk. 

Quite a bit more, we put in a new range hood. Still have to finish the top 12 inches to cover the exhaust pipe. Then I want to interchange the dishwasher and fridge. So there is plumbing to do and the space for the fridge is not deep enough so we have to work on that. After that I want to put the microwave on a shelf above the dishwasher. Then there is some shelving that I want to change into drawers and we mustn't forget the countertop and........;)

Sounds similar to the total overhaul I did on mine a few years ago. At one point in the initial tear out, my kitchen literally looked like a bomb had gone off in it! But, in the end, everything came out really nicely done, so it was worth the inconvenience for a few weeks. Good luck, MacKenzie!