DennisLinkletter

Coffee Wood LUMP Charcoal ~ In Stock

The good news is I shipped a container of Coffee Wood LUMP Charcoal and it came in this week.  The bad news is that NYK no longer accepts charcoal shipments in 40' containers. This is a big bummer because I used to put charcoal above the grills in my monthly containers.  Argh.. now I need to ship it in 20' containers as semi-hazardous material.. paid for in full.  This adds $7.5 to my per box cost on the lump and half that on the coco char. (lump is 2x the volume)  I have raised the coffee char only $4 to $28 for the time being.. I'll get you all addicted to it before raising the cost.   More good news is that it's truly premium lump designed to give you the most smooth coffee smoke flavor. Only large and medium pieces which have the most organic vapor in them..  The smalls are sold here in the local market.

CoffeeCharPalette.jpg

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, DennisLinkletter said:

I have raised the coffee char only $4 to $28 for the time being.. I'll get you all addicted to it before raising the cost.  

Dennis, I love your sense of humour, :smt046 I only wished it applied to Canadians, I'm soooooooooooo jealous that I can't buy it in Canada.  :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( No fault of Dennis's, it's our government regulations.

Edited by MacKenzie

I'm happy to sell it in any volume but I have no way to cost-efficiently ship it in single boxes.  I have single boxes available that ship with grills.  To business I get great rates..  Enter in what ever weight you want to cost, zip code and residential or not.

http://freightcalculator.echo.com/FreightCalc.aspx?aId=94215e65-0292-482e-960b-a87b3f8fedaf&tt=1

6 minutes ago, DennisLinkletter said:

I'm happy to sell it in any volume but I have no way to cost-efficiently ship it in single boxes.  I have single boxes available that ship with grills.  To business I get great rates..  Enter in what ever weight you want to cost, zip code and residential or not.

http://freightcalculator.echo.com/FreightCalc.aspx?aId=94215e65-0292-482e-960b-a87b3f8fedaf&tt=1

Well that is expensive i see what you mean by getting this when you get the grill

4 minutes ago, Stile88 said:

Well that is expensive i see what you mean by getting this when you get the grill

Yes and no.. I can send 600lbs to Chicago to a business with lift gate or fork lift for $168.
CHECK non-residential delivery costs.. easy to deliver to a business and then throw in a trunk.

7 minutes ago, billg71 said:

Dennis, what's the box weight?

20 lbs

1 minute ago, ckreef said:

I'm curious - how many pounds can you put on a pallet and then what would the final shipping weight be? 

700 lbs or less to where I work is $208. 500 lbs or less is $180

I'm not sure on the coffee.. probably only 30-40 because they are twice the size of the coco char.  Palettes are 40lbs

• Like 1

On 9/15/2016 at 2:54 PM, DennisLinkletter said:

Yes and no.. I can send 600lbs to Chicago to a business with lift gate or fork lift for $168.
CHECK non-residential delivery costs.. easy to deliver to a business and then throw in a trunk.

For residential we DON'T check "Liftgate required", right? It would add $25 to my shipping.

I see $138 for small orders to Concord, CA, climbing to $150 for 25 to 35 boxes, $170 for 40 boxes.

In other words, shipping adds $14 each for 10 boxes, $7 each for 20 boxes, $5 each for 30 boxes, $4.25 each for 40 boxes. Clearly, the question is can I find room to store 30 boxes?

16 hours ago, Syzygies said:

For residential we DON'T check "Liftgate required", right? It would add $25 to my shipping.

I see $138 for small orders to Concord, CA, climbing to $150 for 25 to 35 boxes, $170 for 40 boxes.

In other words, shipping adds $14 each for 10 boxes, $7 each for 20 boxes, $5 each for 30 boxes, $4.25 each for 40 boxes. Clearly, the question is can I find room to store 30 boxes?

That URL for quotes must still be giving residential quotes because to Concord, CA  I can send 800 lbs business for only $118