sfdrew28

Dizzy Pig comparison

Looks good not tried the ghost and the Tsunami spin ckreef sent me a sample packet yonks ago bugger knows what that went on now lol.the two best brands ckreef and tony have sent me are Dizzy and Twisted Q .both of these have great flavour profiles .that you can really taste

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

Looks delicious, what’s in paleo stuffing?

Hi Bruce,

It’s andouille sausage, mushrooms, onions, and sweet potatoes.
- i cook a sweet potato(prefer Japanese yam for this) usually ahead of time and then dice into small cubes.
-sauté mushrooms and onions until most liquid is released and they cook through. Butter or oil of choice
-add andouille sausage(it’s usually already cooked. If not start with sausage in pan)
-add sweet potato.

Sometimes I add a very small amount of chicken stock to help bind everything together but it’s not necessary.

Everyone who tried it loves it. Great balance of flavors between sweet potato and sausage.
I don’t measure anything. Just go by feel and taste as it cooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I was going to predict that you wouldn't prefer the Pineapple Head of the 4 rubs on the chicken. It's a nice rub, but definitely has its place. But with the extra sugar and cinnamon in it, about the only protein that I've used it on has been shrimp, mostly it's been fruit and veggies. 

• Like 1