ckreef

Only Two Grills Left!!

I know you don't actually think I sold all my grills. 

Only two grills left on the porch that is. 16" Komodo Kamado, Primo Oval Jr, LG Konro, and special side burner setup have all been cleaned up and are in storage in a spare room in the house. 

What's left on the porch is my 19" Komodo Kamado and my Blackstone Pro series griddle. Let's not forget my picnic table with a large rectangular hole in the middle where the Konro use to reside - LOL 

I guess this is a testament of what grills I use the most. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, tekobo said:

You're right Charles.  I did not, for one minute, think you had sold all your grills.  What prompted the "downsizing"?  Sorry to see that the 16 is not in the favoured group.

The 16 just wasn't getting used very often. The porch was very crowded. Now I have space to breath. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tony b said:

Since it's "not on the porch," I assume that you didn't count the wood-fired pizza oven in this accounting of grills?

The WFO and Santa Maria style grill are still out in the BBQ garden. The PKGO and CampChef are hanging out in the trailer waiting for the next camping trip. 

• Haha 1

I understand the feeling. I just bought my 2nd Big Green Egg and I still have my KK stuck on the Cali coast do to the container getting flagged for a physical search who knows when I will get it... I’m keeping my eggs and my KK will be my main work horse. I have to sell my Kamado Joe due to space, just listed it:

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/63618491

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1